• Home<<Hot Service
  • Work Permit/Visa Application
  • Author Date Time:2010-03-25 01:03:35

    Foreign citizen works in China become very common nowadays. A Foreign invested company (WFOE, Joint Venture, Partnership Enterprise) or Foreign Representative office are eligible to hire foreign staff as long as the staff meets some of the requirements. Compass Cousulting Limited can provides service to you!



    A Work Visa (Z-visa) is issued to a foreign citizen who is to take up a post or employment in China and his or her accompanying family members, or to participate in other commercial activities whilst in China.


    Needed documents

    1, Passport copy, the passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of application, and with sufficient blank visa pages. At least 18 months from passport expiry date is a prerequisite. if the applicant intends to stay in China for more than one year, for obvious reasons.


    2, The registration certificate of ‘resident representative office of foreign (regional) enterprises’ is issued by the administrative department branch of industry and commerce; or the approval document for the ‘Resident Representative Offices of Foreign Enterprises’ is issued by the relevant commercial departments.


    3, Provide a resume or C.V. Written by applicant. The content should include personal information, working experience, educational background, etc.


    4, The registration form of ‘Registration form of temporary residence for visitors’, must be issued by a police station.


    5, A full medical test is required and conducted in an approved hospital only. The recent price of the health check fee was RMB378.00.


    6, Police certificate: No criminal record proof, need endorsed by chinese embassy.

    7, The ‘employment contract’. must be confirmed by the company issuing the invitation.


    8, eight photos



    Notice: Accompanying family dependents of personnel working in China should provide a related note, letter or visa notification, issued by an authorized unit with documents proving their status as dependents.


    Time needed: 20 working days.



    TEL: 86-20-29050789     Mobile: 86- 18620718759 (24 hours service) 


    MSN: topcompass@hotmail.com      QQ: 859092400


    Website: www.for-copmass.com